May 31, 2011

Patty Cake Dustless Baby Powder Review

baby magic logo
Patty Cake Dustless Baby Powder


Mess-free powder is here!  Introducing the first ever patented Baby Magic Patty Cake Dustless Baby Powder. Waste free and safe for your baby’s delicate lungs this pressed powder is absorbent, moisturising, easy to use, and portable.

MY Review 
I was given the opportunity from Baby magic and Mom Spark Media to try Patty Cake Dustless Baby Powder for exchange  for a review. Baby Chase is nine months old and he always get a rash if we do not use baby powder every diaper change so when I was asked if I wanted to try Patty Cake Dustless Baby Powder I jumped on it.  What's so great about Patty Cake Dustless Baby Powder? First thing is There is no more mess to clean up. I have 3 boys and they are into everything and when I turn my back they like to play with the baby powder they spread it all over the house and tell me it snowed.  Second thing is it works the same as regular baby powder but it  comes in compact case. I think this is a great  idea for mom's who travel a lot. I am not sure if we will make a full switch over to Patty Cake Dustless Baby Powder but I will definitely keep it around for travel.
Features:
  • First-ever patented pressed baby powder
  • A talc-free powder
  • Moisturizer, lubricant, and water repellent
  • Prevents irritating friction on skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Precise application means less mess and more convenient
  • Doctor recommended
  • Available in .28oz. compact and carton with 10 disposable round cotton applicators.

For more information on Baby Magic products visit www.babymagic.com and stay connected with Baby Magic on Facebook and Twitter @Baby_Magic

0 comments:

Post a Comment