May 31, 2011

Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter Review

Tree Hut
Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter Review
I was given the opportunity from Mom Spark Media & Tree Hut to try Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter I was given a free full size sample of Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter  in exchange for this review.
I received my Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter last week when it arrived I was not to sure about the fragrance in till I opened it.  I was told that Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is their most  popular fragrance. When I opened it up I could not believe how good it smelled. I am not a big fan of coconut. It smelled  good enough to eat.  I started using this almost every day after showering. It leaves my skin feeling soft I usually have re apply my lotion twice a day but  Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter keeps my skin from drying out.



Follow Tree Hut On Twitter @Tree_Hut


Benefits of Shea

Shea Butter

Shea has been used for thousands of years as a moisturizer because of its unusually high content of naturally rich oils, vitamins and minerals. The many benefits of Shea include soothing relief from chapped, dry skin; maintaining skin tone; and improving elasticity of skin; and appearance of stretch marks and scars by infusing skin with naturally occurring vitamin E.

Our Shea—Certified Organic

Tree Hut uses Certified Organic Shea in every product. Organic Shea is processed without harsh chemicals to preserve natural properties. Therefore by the time it gets to your skin it provides the same spectacular benefits as when harvested. 

Did You Know?


Vitamins A, E and F are abundant and occur naturally in Shea Nuts. Vitamin A helps keep skin clear and supports collagen production to fight age spots. This vitamin is especially beneficial for sun damaged skin. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin F supports skin by rejuvenating; turning rough, dry skin to smooth, soft and nourished. Shea Butter also contains a high level of cinnamic acid, a natural sunscreen component. Our Organic Shea Butter is gently refined to help retain all of the beneficial ingredients of Shea Butter.






0 comments:

Post a Comment