May 24, 2011

Become a Frito-Lay Fan - Possible Product testing

Become a Frito-Lay Fan

I signed up several months ago to be a Frito lay fan . I never thought I would get anything out of it but I did this is the e-mail they sent me today . I love free food


As promised, we’ll be mailing you a Frito-Lay snack pack this week, as you’re one of the lucky Frito-Lay fans randomly selected to receive some of our goodies this month! Before your snack pack arrives, we wanted to tell you a little more about what will be in it and share some recipes to get your summer entertaining off to a good start.

In the snack pack, you’ll find three of our favorite summer snacks – Tostitos Scoops! tortilla chips, Tostitos Restaurant Style with a Hint of Lime tortilla chips and Lay’s Classic potato chips – along with one of our new Dip Creations Dip Mixes and a festive, insulated Frito-Lay tote bag made from recycled material.

0 comments:

Post a Comment