May 18, 2011

Spare Soles Review


Spare Soles- Spare footwear for when your feet have had enough but you haven't. A revolutionary, compact, hygienic and fashionable solution to sore feet from uncomfortable footwear. Spare Soles fashion-forward ballet flats and flip flops come in their own matching wristlet. They are meant to be easily toted in your purse or pocket to put on when your feet need relief.

So throw on those heels and bring along your Spare Soles!


How many times have you been out on the town in your heals in you feet are killing you? Every time me and my husband go out on the town I always end up with highest heels on that I own and by the time i get to the car my shoes are off. Well guess what know more was offered a sample of Spare soles to try and boy are they a foot saver. These things will fit in a very small evening bag. I know longer half tp walk down the streets of Washington DC with bare feet.Spare soles are so easy to sleep on and the have them in every color so no need to worry if their going to stand out in them. Spare soles are now my new best friend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment