Aug 25, 2011

Old Navy Jeans




                               
Old Navy Jeans What's Your Style? 


So right now I am loving my new jeans from Old Navy. I got to sample a pair with the sample share program from Old Navy and Crowdtap. I have never wore Old Navy jeans before and I was not to sure if I would l like them. I love Guess jeans they are they only jeans that I could ever find that fit me right. But after trying Old Navy's new jeans I fell in love with them. I am 5'4 but and I need my jeans to  have at least 34' inseam for them to fit me I have very long legs but a short torso. I got a size 6 long style  The Diva Boot-Cut Jeans in they fit great. If your looking for some great fitting jeans and your on a budget check out Old Navys jeans their awesome. Thanks Old Navy & Crowdtap. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment