May 29, 2012

Honey Bunches Of Oats Review


 I received a box of Honey Bunches of Oats through a Purex Insiders promotion to review. This box only lasted two days in my house. My kids could not get enough of it. This stuff taste so  great we went out and bought a box. I am really not a cereal person myself but I did really like this cereal. I can see myself eating this several time a week. We be adding this to our monthly cereal rotation.  



  • Four nutritious grains—rice, wheat, oats,and corn
  • Heart Healthy (0g trans fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol per serving)
  • 10g of whole grain per serving
  • Same calories per serving as Special K Original
  • - 10 grams Whole Grain
    - 6 grams Sugar
    Heart Healthy
          - 0g Trans Fat
          - 0g Saturated Fat
          - 0mg Cholesterol
  • Honey Bunches of Oats serves up
  • the nutrition you need to give
  • you more healthy satisfaction.



Disclosure:  I was not compensated for this post, but did receive a sample of Honey Bunches of Oats to facilitate my review.  All opinions and thoughts expressed are, as always, my own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment