Apr 26, 2012

Viggle- Earn movie tickets, music, gift cards and more.





Have you heard all the craze about viggle
Don't know what Viggle is.
Promo ImageViggle is a loyalty program for television that gives people real rewards for checking into the television shows they’re watching. Currently available for Apple iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®, Viggle automatically identifies what television shows its users are watching and awards them points when they check-in. Viggle users can redeem their points in the app’s rewards catalogue for items such as movie tickets, music, gift cards and much more. 

So how does it work. You hold your Iphone near you TV so Viggle can listen it then it checks you into a show so you can earn points. Viggle also has special show that they recommend  you watch and you can earn extra points for checking into them. They have movie and show previews you can also earn points by watching.

I have already cashed out three times this week. I shop at CVS on every week so I use my Viggle rewards to get CVS gift cards. You need 7,500 points to get a $5.00 gift card.  

Do you wanna know how I earn so many points I check in every hour even cartoons that my kids are watching. 

Check into your favorite TV shows and get movie tickets, music, gift cards and more. 

Check In







0 comments:

Post a Comment