Nov 17, 2011

Turn Heads This Winter In Old Navy Outerwear Review

Standard

Turn Heads This Winter In Old Navy Outerwear

Thanks to Crowdtap and Old Navy, I recently had the opportunity to be apart of the Old Navy Style Council.  I was given the opportunity to  to receive a free coat of my choice from Old Navy and one for a friend to choose.  When I walked in Old navy I could not believe all the styles an colors to chose from. It was a really hard decision to make but I finely found the right one . I wanted something I could wear everyday and not have to worry if it matched so I went with the Women's Cropped Wool-Blend Peacoat in Black   . I usually wear a medium in Old Navy but this time I had to go for a large because the arms where to short for me. Overall the coat fit great and I am waiting for it to get cold so I can wear out. If you are in need of coat for winter I suggest you head to old navy the have great choice with a great price tag to go along with it.
Girls
If you are unfamiliar with Crowdtap, I highly suggest checking it out.  As a member you participate in polls and join discussions and earn cash for all your hard work. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment