Nov 9, 2011

Burt's Bees® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Review

Burt's Bees® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin
 
Face anything.


I was so excited when I was picked by Buzzagent to try Burts Bees cleanser  for free. I have always used dove soap on my face because anything else would break my skin out. I was a little worried to try it because everything in the past has made my face either burn or break out. I have always had good skin but it it really sensitive. I followed the directions and washed my face with it and it made my face feel so clean . My face never felt like it was burning or turned red. It made my face feel cleaner then soap.My opinion on the cleanser is that it worked great and I loved it and will use it now on instead of soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment