Mar 15, 2012

BzzAgent Review: Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza




Have you ever heard of BzzAgent? They let you test out new products and all they want is your honest feedback.

I got 2 free product coupons for Ristorante Pizza. But I could not find them any where. But I would still like to tell you about Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizzas.


Italy’s top-selling frozen pizza is finally being introduced to pizza lovers in the United States. Dr. Oetker is the NO.1 in Italy and is coming with the best seller Ristorante to the US. Dr. Oetker (urt-ker) Ristorante pizza has quickly become a favorite brand of thin-crust pizza among consumers throughout Europe and Canada.

And now the United States can enjoy the taste and the atmosphere of an Italian Restaurant for a fraction of the price while dining at home.

Why don't you give it a try?

Pizza Spinaci Pizza Mozzarella Pizza Funghi



Pizza Vegetale Pizza Quattro Formaggi Pizza Speciale


I hope in the near feature I will find these in my grocery store so I can tell you what I think.

I received two complimentary pizza coupons from my membership on bzzagent. The opinions expressed within are my own. I was not paid for this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment